Monday, July 21, 2008

There are no Secr3ts

Kudos to the posters on Hogville and Woopig for slipping under the splash screen covers. I hope the house wasn't too messy in the last 24 hours before launch. Reminds me of the day I just walked into the open door of Starbucks in Fayetteville on the Wednesday before it opened -- here, have a cup of coffee on us.

Again, thanks to those who did a little unofficial testing (yes, we needed to fix that pre-production banner Razorback, and seriously, thanks for reminding me).

Never amazed, but some of the folks I work with wondered who leaked the URL. It was a live server build -- no real shock here.

Over the next few days, I'm anticipating lots of corrections. This was not only a complete redesign -- including some new coding in the database -- but a merger of two distinct data bases (that's a first for our vendor). It went pretty smooth, and looks reasonably clean.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger with the error reports. Let's call it, cloud proofing.

Bonus points today for the movie reference in the title.

No comments: