Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nice to Get Noticed

This humble space got noticed by Eye on Sports Media with some positive comments and a critique. Fair on most points. As I said in my comments, I'd answer point two over here.

The main reason why I have not enabled comments, other than emailing them to me UARK account, is to protect myself. This is an important project, but as those that blog know, you may go a few days between posts either due to work or lack of intelligent thoughts. Let's be clear -- I don't have tenure -- and the last thing I need is to have someone shellaced the blog with questionable or actionable content that I would be responsible for.

But Chris is right -- I need to fix the key word tagging and the RSS -- that's coming this weekend.

Sorry -- Chippy headlines to continue.

No comments: